Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Access to Frankfurt Senator LH lounge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 1999, 8:40 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL

Aeroplan Super Elite members have access to the LH Senator lounge in Frankfurt Terminal 1-B only. I didn't know we got access to any Senator lounges until I re-read my guide (a good thing that reading).

Anyone had any difficulty or report of success on using Super Elite to gain access to Frankfurt Senator lounge? Will try it out this Sunday on way to Geneva I guess.
Old Apr 30, 1999, 2:41 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
I am soooooo jealous (I will be Senator only by mid-september 99) UA 1K is only good for LH's business-class-lounge.
Old Apr 30, 1999, 2:34 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA, SQ, AA, QF, CX, VS
I connected through Frankfurt on Monday and showed both my LH FTL and AC SuperElite card at the Business Class lounge. I didn't know I was allowed in the Senator Lounge!

But the Lounge reception literally threw back the AC card and said she would only accept the LH FTL card! Well !

I haven't tried it since. BB - do let us know.
Old Apr 30, 1999, 3:40 pm
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
the rules (StarAlliance and LH) says, that your StarAlliance Gold membership (for example AC Super Elite or UA 1K) plus a LH-boarding-pass for the next ongoing flight segment is needed for access to the business-class (or ff-) Lounge.
Old Apr 30, 1999, 4:39 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
I qualify on both accounts. I also phoned the SE desk and they confirmed access to Senator at Frankfurt only flying on AC or LH any fare. We'll see if they are right.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.