Wiki Posts
Search

Travel Security Website

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2002, 9:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2MM, DL MM
Travel Security Website

There have been a lot of topics on the boards questioning the safety of travel to one part of the world or another. There is an excellent website, www.airsecurity.com that publishes a free daily newsletter detailing the travel risks and their degree by region/country. Travel risks, for example, rank from disruptions caused by strikes and weather problems, all the way up to full scale conflicts.

It also lists aviation incidents, such as yesterdays near miss at CVG and the landing gear collapse at MSP.

The daily email also contains some advertising for their business including insurance, training semainars, etc. All in all, I find it to be very useful for international travel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.