Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Kids entry into Disney World Free in Sept? (Secret Codes)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2001, 5:47 pm
Original Poster

Someone I worked with told me that a friend of hers said that kids entry into the Park at Disney World is free.

We were both skeptical.

I did a little search on the internet, and came up with this site that has "secret codes" to get deals.

Has anyone heard of this, or any other info out there on good deals for Disney World?

I am going in Sept.
Old Jun 8, 2001, 5:49 pm

Luddgang, Care to share your "secret code" site with us???
Old Jun 8, 2001, 5:54 pm
Original Poster

Ooops,

Sorry.

Here it is:

http://www.affordabledisney.com/index.html

Old Jun 8, 2001, 6:27 pm
Suspended

I've had a good luck with a cruise with this company https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/

We got upgrade from a cat 8 to a cat 3 suite no charge. There is a link at this site about kids free with certain packages.

Personally, I find these sites that sell you a book with secret codes to be mostly a scam as the information is available free from many sources.
Old Jun 9, 2001, 12:23 am

Here's one of the secret pass phrases and it's good all year round:

"Yes, my wife and I would love to spend four hours taking your timeshare tour".

There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Don't bother buying any books. Use these excellent sites:

Deb's Unofficial Walt Disney World Guide
Walt Disney Trip Planning guide at mouseplanet.com

-David

Old Jun 9, 2001, 10:36 am

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
Is this a scam, or is this real?

Is there a catch, or not, for signing up, and giving your credit card number?
Old Jun 17, 2001, 10:00 am

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
Yesterday, I booked (for early Sept) some nights for our family at a Disney World resort.

The reservations agent was talking about a fare based on codes - I was trying the Disney Club codes, and the AAA/CAA codes.

I then asked if there were any other codes - she said yes. I then asked if the other codes were significantly cheaper than the codes I was using - as far as she could tell me, she said no.

What do you think, of these people offering the 'secret codes"? Are they valid? Is there a catch (eg timeshare presentations, something else etc)? How can these people come up with these codes (do they work like the Entertainment system, whereby one can get 50% off, subject to availability)? Are they insiders' codes - if so, how can these people circulate them to the general public?

Like the Entertainment system, are they subject to availability? If so, does that mean that these codes have limited dates of validity - ie. only during the least busy of the low season?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.