Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Timetables - available for all airlines ONLINE

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2000, 5:27 pm
Original Poster

Timetables - available for all airlines ONLINE

If you are a Travelocity user, you may have noticed that they have seemingly discontinued the Timetables section from their main page. If you use the link http://dps1.travelocity.com/timetablerqst.ctl?SEQ=944165118019010&last_pgd_pa ge=ecincsequence.pgd
you can still view Timetables for all airlines. Check it out - it's the best & most comprehensive I've seen on the net.

***IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE WITH THE LINK***
Go to Travelocity's home page, click Find/Book A Flight, then try it.

[This message has been edited by jake (edited 04-06-2000).]
Old Apr 5, 2000, 9:32 pm

Programs: DL 2+Million Miler, Delta Platinum(by choice), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, IHG Platinum
Jake:

When I tried your link, it took me to Travelocity homepage and I could not find the timetables.

------------------
Old Apr 5, 2000, 9:35 pm

Programs: DL 2+Million Miler, Delta Platinum(by choice), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, IHG Platinum
Jake:

Sorry for the first reply. I tried it again and it came up. It's simple and a lot easier than requesting a specific date and time searching through the right combinations of time to make a multiple city search.

------------------
Old Apr 11, 2000, 1:52 pm

Programs: Lufthansa senatoe, BA Gold, Flying Blue Gold
I have tried the Hyperlink but it does not take me to the site (just homepage). When I go to Travelocity home page followed by"Find a Flight", what do I do next?
Old Apr 11, 2000, 8:17 pm
Original Member

Click on "Find/Book a Flight", then the "Cancel" button at the bottom of the page that comes up. You will be taken to the "Travel Menu" where you can then click on the "Time Tables" button at the bottom of the page. Sorry, I'm not aware of any quicker way to access them.
Old Apr 12, 2000, 5:28 pm

I can confirm that here is no quicker way to get to the timetable section on travelocity. I sent an e-mail to customer service a few days ago inquiring how to bookmark their faster text-based pages. They said there is no simplier way than find/book a flight, cancel, etc. Bummer !!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.