Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel in Puerto Vallarta

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2000, 11:15 am
Original Poster

Hotel in Puerto Vallarta

I'm taking my girlfriend on a surprise trip down to PVR for the weekend and there are plenty of hotels to choose from. My price range is pretty middle of the road, between the Four Seasons and the Quality Inn. Any suggestions to make the weekend nice? Recommendations for web deals or websites to book.

Thanks,

TF

[This message has been edited by tfjim (edited 02-12-2000).]
Old Feb 12, 2000, 9:58 pm

Programs: AA 2 MM LIfetime Platinum, SPG Platinum, Hilton Silver, BA
I think that this timeshare has rentals as well, and perhaps it can be gotten as part part of a package, but the Paradise Village in Neuvo Vallarta (about 10 miles North of PR) is gorgeous. I have a timeshare request in for May 27 (for a week) and I have my fingers crossed. I have been there twice.While I was there, there were people who were there on AA packages and I have seen it listed. Good luck

------------------
DtG
Old Feb 13, 2000, 2:11 pm
Original Member

Programs: DL, AF and KL - UA - *G
I can really recommend the Royal Decamaron directly at the beach about 10mi out of town.
We have been there twice it is "just" a *** star all inclusiv resort but they try to give you ***** star service great place we wil go back in 2001!About 50$ per person a night.

------------------
Viele Grüße

Oliver

[This message has been edited by Germanfflyer (edited 02-13-2000).]
Old Feb 14, 2000, 11:44 am

Programs: UA Gold Million Miler, HH Gold, Marriott Gold
The Marriott is gorgeous but so far back from the road that you end up either needing a rental car (very exp) or a cab wherever you go. We switched to the Sheraton which was less deluxe but just fine. It is near the main road so you can get anywhere in town for pennies on the public bus. Saved us a gazillion dollars. They also did not cheat on the exchange rate as Marriott did. Try the Entertainment Coupon Book rate. The Sheraton is on the beach. We stayed for less than $50/room/night. The Westin is equally well located. Mileage Plus hotel coupons good at both hotels also.
Old Feb 14, 2000, 1:55 pm

The Westin Regina is great!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.