Search

Priority Club Business Visa Card

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 1999, 7:54 am
Original Poster

Priority Club Business Visa Card

Since we don't have a Visa forum, I'll post here:

HOTEL BUSINESS VISA
The first business credit card offered by a hotel rewards program was released yesterday. The 'Priority Club Worldwide Business VISA', offered by Bass Hotels & Resorts and First USA, allows each company employee cardholder to earn points for free hotel nights, frequent flyer miles, merchandise and shopping rewards.

The new card program also offers small business owners the opportunity to harness the financial leverage of quarterly management reports, consolidated billing statements to track company cardholders' spending, and discounts on business products and services.

Bass owns Inter-Continental, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and Staybridge Suites by Holiday Inn. Cardholders receive one 'Priority Club' point for every U.S. dollar spent on purchases and an additional 5,000 bonus points with their first purchase or balance transfer. The no-annual-fee card carries a 3.9% fixed APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first five months, followed by a fixed 9.99% annual percentage rate. The card also features a credit line up to $35,000.

Cheers,

'toad

[This message has been edited by Hammertoad (edited 07-29-1999).]
Old Jul 29, 1999, 8:31 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Thanks 'toad. It is strange that there is no VISA forum with its widespread useage, yet we do have Diners and Amex. Maybe soon? I think this has been discuussed before.

Noticed it was issued by First USA, a slight negative, but love the no fee and 5,000 bonus points- and the 3.9% for 5 months isn't too shabby either on a short term business loan.
If you don't stay often at these properties, is there anything else you can do with these points?
Old Jul 29, 1999, 9:04 am
In Memoriam

Programs: UA1K MM, HHonors Diamond + many more
Doc --- Just become a Priority Club member and you can have the points automatically changed over to the airline of your choice (Partner Airlines). It works for me and I've received approx 15,000 UA miles from them this year.

Cheers Scott
Old Jul 29, 1999, 4:17 pm
Original Member

Programs: Standard Memberships in all the majors hotel, airlines and Amtrak.
... Is there a phone number?

Wow, you can automatically transfer points to airlines without a minimum stay requirement or achieve a certain balance level?

Sounds like a good opportunity for some miles...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.