Wiki Posts
Search

Hotels Offering Guitars

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2019, 3:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum, Avis Chairman, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, GA Pilot
Hotels Offering Guitars

There's another thread here about unusual hotel amenities and someone mentioned that the Nhow hotel in Berlin offers guitars for guests to use. https://www.nhow-berlin.com/en/facilities-services/

Others mentioned the Ace hotel in London offering guitars on request.

I'm starting this thread in the hopes that we can put together a list of other hotels that offer guitars. Does anyone know how to create a wiki?

Let's get a traveling guitarist thread going here!
Old Jul 17, 2019, 8:06 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
"Moxy", a newer Marriott brand, has them.

Also - free 80's style videogames in the lobby, a turntable in every room with tons of classic rock albums to borrow from the lobby, a bunch of parlor games and lawn games, and free bikes.

I booked it out of necessity once, thinking I'd be making fun of it as a cheesy concept hotel. One of those "Marriott's trying to be cool for millennials again" things. Turns out I actually enjoyed it and spent one late night drinking $4 pints from the bar and completely owning the Galaga machine. I've booked them a couple times since.

I don't play guitar so I can't comment on the quality of the instrument. Just a basic acoustic guitar. The turntable was very entry-level and couldn't be played any louder than a typical alarm clock. I did not experience any unusual noise issues in the hotel.

The guitar appears to be a standard part of the room. I'm Titanium, but they don't really care about Marriott status there and I've never been upgraded. That would be the only reason some Marriott loyalists would avoid it - status doesn't matter much, there is no lounge, and whatever breakfast benefit you get is pretty minimal. They don't have full kitchens, so you can't even *buy* anything akin to a full breakfast buffet.
Old Jul 18, 2019, 8:32 pm

Some Hard Rock Hotels have guitars/amps on loan.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.