A simple solution to reduce irritation with children

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A simple solution to reduce irritation with children

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2017, 9:56 am
Suspended

I have always advocated the idea of replacing the smoking sections with children sections. Keep them all in the back.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 10:15 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Originally Posted by CDTraveler
Yet another pointless anti-kid thread. Would somebody please lump all forty thousand of them together so they don't keep cluttering up the fora?

As for coloring kids differently on the seating map, silly idea as most of the time you're not required to put an age on the ticket for U.S. domestic travel as there is no longer discounts for kids. My experience for intra EU travel is the same, but I can't say with certainty that's the policy for all intra EU travel. Additionally, if a kid is really going to scream, just being a few rows away won't do much to lessen the problem.

As others in this thread have mentioned, adults under the influence of alcohol cause far worse problems. Twice in recent years I've been on flights that were delayed because the police had to called to haul off a belligerent drunk. What's worse, a crying baby or a missed connection?
Later today I will try to consolidate the topics of children on planes. This thread has devolved to the point where the posts are largely redundant.
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.