Do you keep track of your airports?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Do you keep track of your airports?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2017, 9:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by TemboOne
Thanks for posting this. Still working on stuff but just finished capturing data going back 67 years. Only 82 flights covering 119,350 miles, primarily Europe, Asia, N&S America. Lots more to post, primarily between UK and Ireland a few times a month from 1959 to 1966. Pity we can't all share this info!

Only problem I've found with the site is missing aircraft types.

The first passenger jetliner in the world, the DeHavilland Comet 4B and 4C are two entirely different aircraft in that the 4C is the long haul version with the huge fuel pods on the wings.

The VC10 also had two versions!
you might find the Old Timers' Airline and Airliner Quiz and Discussion thread entertaining

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.