Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What do i need to fly into the uk

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2017, 7:40 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
The "don't tell them about your girlfriend" lie trends right into the "don't lie" issue. While the likelihood is that you will be through in 30 seconds, if you are pulled aside and questioned, the small lies will be your undoing.

Letters, emails, texts and your background story will all point to the girlfriend while nothing points to the parents except the stilted invitation letter. When all of that becomes apparent and you are forced to admit that she is your girlfriend, you are now a liar and your whole story, including your statement that you intend to leave, become suspect.

You are far from the first 17 YOA to have a girlfriend and to travel to see her. You have the funds and a return ticket, a plan and a reason to return. If it's a lie, you will get caught out because you aren't a pro and the people questioning you are pros.

Just tell the truth.
Old Apr 16, 2017, 10:19 am
Moderator: Travel Buzz

Originally Posted by Often1
The "don't tell them about your girlfriend" lie trends right into the "don't lie" issue. While the likelihood is that you will be through in 30 seconds, if you are pulled aside and questioned, the small lies will be your undoing.

You are far from the first 17 YOA to have a girlfriend and to travel to see her. You have the funds and a return ticket, a plan and a reason to return. If it's a lie, you will get caught out because you aren't a pro and the people questioning you are pros.

Just tell the truth.
I concur...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.