The distance between the back and front of the plane will keep widening

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The distance between the back and front of the plane will keep widening

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2014, 2:06 am

Programs: QF
Strictly speaking, the distance between the front and back of the plane will depend on the make and model of the aircraft...

I have to say again, air tickets are cheaper than they've ever been as an absolute. Whether American families can afford said tickets or not isn't relevant as strictly speaking, really poor families don't fly on airplanes anyway. You're comparing middle class and "rich" and I put those in quotation marks because there are so many folks willing to shell out for premium tickets or are flying on awards that it's not as exclusive as it used to be. I would also point out that "Business" class tickets have been getting proportionately cheaper over the years and yet the level of service has gone to the point where it rivals First class 20 years ago. Air travel has gotten cheaper than ever, not the other way around. Whether Americans can afford to fly up front or not is irrelevant.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.