Putting stuff in the overhead bin...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Putting stuff in the overhead bin...

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2012, 9:06 pm

Programs: UA mm, Marriott PLT, Hilton Dia
Unorganized, uncaring, self-important fussers are annoying for sure. I help those passengers who may need it. But, how is it possible for women to pack 80 pounds into a carry-on??
Old Sep 14, 2012, 11:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by slawecki
top of the form:is this a work related injury? if an uninsured painter comes into my factory in maryland and falls, he's mine. if an uninsured carpenter comes in and wacks off a few fingers, he's mine. the employer is first, but if there is no insurance, he is mine.i do not know what happens when there are work related injuries to international companies in international places, but unless "LONGSHORE AND HARBOR WORKERS' COMPENSATION ACT" has been revoked, in the usa, you own the broken person. read the regulation.
I'm not entirely following. If the carpetner comes in, uses machines he is not trained on (say, a metal sheet cutter) without authorization, without permission from the floor supervisor, and has previously signed a document where he acknowledges he will not use the metal cutting tools, and cuts off his fingers, you are going to pay him a salary for the rest of his life, because he is unable to work as a carpenter any more?

If the uninsured painter falls off a ladder because he is stoned and is showing his mate how he can stand on one leg on the top of the ladder, you are going to pay for all his medical bills, rehabilitation, his salary while he spends several year getting fit to work again?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.