Wiki Posts
Search

Stop in Toronto or Newark?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2012, 12:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA
Originally Posted by aznaphrodite
My flight "there" is actually DFW-BOS and home is YQB-DFW. When I put this into AA, it doesn't suggest any Westjet flights (only United through EWR) unless I choose to take a stop to BOS. So annoying. Why must they make it so difficult?!
I'm getting the Westjet options on AA's website. I don't know why you aren't. In fact, if you choose the search all carriers option, it even offers you options on Delta or United out of YQB (connecting to AA flights).
Old Jun 6, 2012, 12:55 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by tentseller
Not in the traditional rural QC sense but this place is Gooddddddd!
Smoke's Poutinerie
http://smokespoutinerie.com
Nice!! ^ I've been to Smoke's in Kingston, but where is it at YYZ? I've never seen it...although I usually don't connect there. (I'm mostly just O&D, to/from U.S. flights.)
Old Jun 6, 2012, 12:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by wrp96
I'm getting the Westjet options on AA's website. I don't know why you aren't. In fact, if you choose the search all carriers option, it even offers you options on Delta or United out of YQB (connecting to AA flights).
Am I not doing this right? Is there a way to choose each flight separately in a multi-city search?

UPDATE: Nevermind. I figured it out. I kept marking search by "price", not "schedule". *face palm* Thanks!!

Last edited by aznaphrodite; Jun 6, 2012 at 1:06 pm
Old Jun 6, 2012, 2:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by pinniped
Nice!! ^ I've been to Smoke's in Kingston, but where is it at YYZ? I've never seen it...although I usually don't connect there. (I'm mostly just O&D, to/from U.S. flights.)
They are mostly downtown. However there is a rumour that they might be part of the new super-foodcourt at T1.
Old Jun 6, 2012, 2:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by ironmanjt
I'd also recommend YYZ, with one small caveat (which is null if you have Nexus/Global Entry):

CBP agents in YYZ are some of the most unpleasant and, um, "thourough" in the system. I used to get secondaried there more than just about every other post in the U.S. combined.
Compared to EWR/JFK the CBP agents in YYZ are nice!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.