Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

other than crabs and bed bugs, are there other things that hotel beds may have?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

other than crabs and bed bugs, are there other things that hotel beds may have?

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2012, 2:30 pm

Programs: NW Gold and now Delta Gold
Were all those species found in the actual BED? I think many frog, gecko, lizard, moth species are par for the course for many hotels, but the geckoes, lizards, moths are not literally in the bed that I remember. More hanging out on the walls or near the lights. I've had frogs in the actual bed. Also I just remembered one place where there was an ant swarm of many thousands upon thousands of ants and the cabin had to be spray-bombed before I could use it. So many they were indeed streaming over the bed. I wish they had been streaming outside as we were hoping to find army ant followers (bird species) but the weather was not right and the ants headed indoors and the birds just hunkered down.

I have never seen a scorpion. I don't believe in scorpions. And yet I'm told they're everywhere. I must have a blindness to them.

Originally Posted by uszkanni
Over the years....

Ants (various types/sizes), roaches (big, honkin' ones), beetles, lizards, scorpion, spiders, cat (Maine coon). Nothing that caused me much trouble, but I've never been to Cartagena.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.