Community
Wiki Posts
Search

need help booking

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2012, 9:32 am
Original Poster

need help booking

ok so im flying from nyc to cmh.the flight non stop is pricey. so i found a flight home from cmh to bos that stops over in lga so i can just not go on the next leg. done. but im trying to find a flight that goes from nyc stops in cmh and then continues elsewhere inexpensive. anyone know what destinations stop in cmh
Old Jan 24, 2012, 9:58 am
djs

Programs: UA, Hertz Gold, AA Gold, DL Silver
It might be hard to find something that you're looking for on the way out to CMH as it is likely an endpoint from the NYC area and not an intermediate point. Even if you did find something, buy not taking the connection you would end up canceling your return flight unless you booked two seperate one-way tickets.
Old Jan 24, 2012, 12:27 pm

Programs: Hilton, AA,, Delta
Not using the last leg of a flight only works if you are not checking any bags. Plus you need to do this with one way tickets. if you book a round trip and fail to get on the last leg on the outbound ticket, the airline will cancel the rest of your flights on that PNR.

Have you looked at Southwest? They fly those two cities and have a variety of prices. Southwest will not show up on Expedia type websites.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.