Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Las Vegas in May , airfare now or wait ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2012, 7:26 am
Original Poster

Needing a oneway tic back from vegas last week of may , should i book now or wait for abetter deal ?

thanks
Old Jan 24, 2012, 9:51 am
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
cheapairfare..., welcome to FlyerTalk!

Because no one can predict what airfares will do even from day-to-day, we can't give you the ultimate answer. The bottom line for most is that if you're happy with the fare quote you get, book it now. What fares have you found?

It may help if we know your destination and day(s) of travel and whether you would consider arriving at alternate (nearby) airports. While we don't provide specific fare request quotes on FlyerTalk, these may be factors that would help.

Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator.
Old Jan 24, 2012, 10:13 am
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
back to where?....what price are you seeing? any day that week?
Old Jan 24, 2012, 12:21 pm

Programs: Hilton, AA,, Delta
Check Southwest. If you like the price, buy. If the price drops you can change to the lower fare without penalty and get a ticketless travel fund to use on a future flight in the next 12 months.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.