Wiki Posts
Search

Quick check-in question...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2011, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

Quick check-in question...

For all of the experts out there in FlyerTalk land:

I have a trip coming up that is unique for me in terms of multiple segments and I had a question about the check-in process.

My trip is PHL-SFO-HNL. However, the PHL-SFO and SFO-HNL are split by an overnight. This is all under one confirmation number.

When I check in for PHL-SFO, will it allow me to check in the SFO-HNL as well or do I need to wait until literally 24 hours prior?

Thanks for any insight!
Old Nov 4, 2011, 2:20 pm

Programs: UA, VX, AA
As long as its one reservation on one PNR, you can check in for both at the same time. I've done this before many times. If it is a separate PNR, you'll have to do a separate check-in.
Old Nov 4, 2011, 2:22 pm

Programs: AA PLT, 1.8mm
you'll be able to check in for the entire itinerary when the checkin window opens. You didn't mention which airline, but I'm pretty sure they all operate this way for different segments on the same itinerary.
Old Nov 4, 2011, 2:37 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the quick replies!
Old Nov 4, 2011, 2:38 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
as long as you are w/i 24 hrs before the 2nd departure, you should be ok....note that there is a 3 hr time difference between phl & sfo....

posting the airline & flight times will help....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.