F Pax complaining about the height of the seat in F

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

F Pax complaining about the height of the seat in F

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2011, 9:10 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Emeraldcity
I have that same folding foot rest, works a treat for us vertically challenged people! LOL
And if I ever forget it, I just use my carryon as a foot rest since it fits under the seat. Shrugs, of all the things to complain about, this one is about the easiest fix their is for us around 5' feet tall.
Must be really uncomfortable to sit in a seat with legs just dangling..

I couldn't imagine..myself at 6'5".. my problems is that my legs don't move enough for blood circulation just sitting still.. So I shake my legs with my feet up and down to get the blood flowing..
Old Jun 4, 2011, 1:13 pm

Programs: AA Gold, DL Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, Starwood Gold, too many cruise programs to list
Originally Posted by Emeraldcity
I have that same folding foot rest, works a treat for us vertically challenged people! LOL
And if I ever forget it, I just use my carryon as a foot rest since it fits under the seat. Shrugs, of all the things to complain about, this one is about the easiest fix their is for us around 5' feet tall.
If we vertically challenged have anything to complain about, it's the fact that every time a fleet is "renovated", the airlines brag about raising the height of the overhead bins. Now that can really be an issue for us, even with the lightest weight rollaboards. Simply cannot reach!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.