Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Any of these magazines worth subscribing to?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any of these magazines worth subscribing to?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2011, 11:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I quite like T&L - I think it has a good number of mid price options as well as high end. Conde Nast is good too and I think gives a range of options within different price bands. I read both semi regulaly. I normally have a couple of copies hanging around my desk but I had a clear out a couple of weeks ago, and the only one is a CN from 2006 (it has a good hotel list I have referred to a few times!), the rest are at home. It may have changed since then, but the blurb in CN says:

"Travel publications often accept free travel and accommodations. Conde Nast does not. We always pay our way and as far as possible, travel anonymously."
Old Jun 2, 2011, 2:12 pm

Programs: UA - Always
I've read all and I like AFAR the most. You really learn about the destination in an intriguing way.
Old Jun 3, 2011, 3:33 pm

Programs: BA EC Gold, Lufthansa Silver, BA Amex, Starwood Platinum
Personally am a fan of Conde Nast
Old Jun 3, 2011, 9:34 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by jmcp1575
Personally am a fan of Conde Nast
Same here.. Conde Nast seems to catch my eye..

Lots of travel research to do when I become an empty nester.. FT is a resourceful tool..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.