Most overrated tourist attractions in the world

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Most overrated tourist attractions in the world

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2018, 10:23 pm

Originally Posted by GadgetFreak
I haven't seen them on site in China. I was in London once and looking for something to do and saw that there was an exhibit of the Terracotta Warriors that have been set up at the Brit Museum. It might have been the first time any of them had toured. But in any case I went and thought they were magnificent. There were maybe a dozen of them in an exhibit explaining the different figures. It was really fantastic and I was really glad I got to see them.
I went to the terra cotta warriors in Xian and wasn't impressed. Then someone explained that the things are all originally coloured, and showed me a photo. It looks so much better! But in the air their colour quickly comes off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.