Original Poster

Programs: AA 1M
Would you like cuddle seats?

I would:

http://www.bayofplentytimes.co.nz/bu...seats/3934155/
Old Dec 16, 2010, 10:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by UA Fan
The problem is the cost of that third seat. It would be 25% more for cuddle class.
Old Dec 17, 2010, 4:41 am

What if instead of paying 50% of the discounted coach fare for the third seat the couple pre-reserves the aisle and window and hopes the middle is empty?
Old Dec 17, 2010, 6:22 am

Programs: OnePass Platinum, *G, Amex Plat, Priority Pass Prestige, Costa Coffee Loyalty Card
Originally Posted by belfordrocks
What if instead of paying 50% of the discounted coach fare for the third seat the couple pre-reserves the aisle and window and hopes the middle is empty?
What if the middle seat is empty and you just rather like the look of the aisle seat occupant?
Old Dec 17, 2010, 10:02 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Would you like cuddle seats?
OH, he|| yeah!

From this thread over in Travel Safety & Security (http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...assengers.html), I posted.....

In order of preference....

Brunette, redhead, blonde
Incredible eyes
5',7"-5',10"
Ponytail
Likes to cuddle on flights

$crew the ter'wrists, if I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go happy
Old Dec 17, 2010, 10:24 am

I think this is a great idea, as long as the seats are very private and other passengers aren't "disturbed". Ahem.
Old Dec 17, 2010, 4:00 pm

Yeah, I think the deal is if you're only travelling by yourself the checkin agent won't assign you a cuddle seat to avoid awkward seatmate encounters
Old Dec 18, 2010, 11:35 am

This reminds me of backpacking through Europe in college. My friends and I ended up in what amounted to cuddle seats with two strangers on an overnight train. Once it was time to sleep we pulled the seats down and made one large bed where all six of us lay like sardines. It wasn't the most restful night, but it was better than remaining seated.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.