Search

Mile High Club

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2010, 5:04 pm
sfo
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM *Gold, Accor Silver
Mile High Club

Sitting in 1B on a SFO YVR flight evening of May 24. Man and woman sitting across the aisle. At one point the man gets up and goes to the washroom, about 30 seconds later the woman gets up and squeezes into the washhroom with him. The FA comes comes back after a trip to the rear of the aircraft, standing there the FA looks at the two empty seats, looks at me, I give him two fingers and point to the washroom. FA smiles, FA let it go for about 5 minutes and then knocks on the door. A few minutes later the man comes out and about 1 minute later the woman returns to her seat. My only problem with this is that since we have had some problems with terrorists in the washroom, the couple should have known better as it could have created unwanted problems. IMO the woman could have done much better in picking a partner.
Old May 25, 2010, 5:17 pm

Programs: UA 1P-1MM, Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by sfo
Sitting in 1B on a SFO YVR flight evening of May 24. Man and woman sitting across the aisle. At one point the man gets up and goes to the washroom, about 30 seconds later the woman gets up and squeezes into the washhroom with him. The FA comes comes back after a trip to the rear of the aircraft, standing there the FA looks at the two empty seats, looks at me, I give him two fingers and point to the washroom. FA smiles, FA let it go for about 5 minutes and then knocks on the door. A few minutes later the man comes out and about 1 minute later the woman returns to her seat. My only problem with this is that since we have had some problems with terrorists in the washroom, the couple should have known better as it could have created unwanted problems. IMO the woman could have done much better in picking a partner.
Did you give him a standing ovation (ala Michael J. Fox in Spin City*)?

*I may have the TV show wrong.
Old May 25, 2010, 5:33 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Although this may of happened on a United flight, I think it's a better topic for the TravelBuzz! Forum, so I will move this there.

FlyinHawaiian, Co-Moderator
United Mileage Plus Forum
Old May 25, 2010, 5:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Marriott or Hilton hot tub with a big drink <glub> Beverage: To-Go Bag DYKWIA: SSSS /rolleyes ☈ Date Night: Costco
Programs: Sea Shell Lounge Platinum, TSA Pre✓ Refusnik Diamond, PWP Gold, FT subset of the subset
Originally Posted by sfo
My only problem with this is that since we have had some problems with terrorists in the washroom, the couple should have known better as it could have created unwanted problems.
Like the KY Jelly commercial where you hear a bomb go off?
Old May 25, 2010, 5:46 pm

Speaking personally, it would take a good amount of alcohol to keep the vibe going inside an icky aircraft lav. Better to bank my UA miles and get an award for one of the suites on an SG A380 ^
Old May 25, 2010, 6:14 pm

Programs: Fomerly UA 1K, now Gold... next year, who knows?
I suppose they brought along some...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/women...d-meaning.html

Last edited by Phil Level; May 25, 2010 at 7:00 pm
Old May 25, 2010, 8:03 pm

Programs: WN A+ CP, UA 1MM/*A Gold, Mar LT Tit, IHG Plat, HH Dia
Getting it on in the aircraft lav? Gross. Better to save it for when you land. You can keep it going until then by covering yourselves with a blanket and practicing some petting. That's what I always do.
Old May 26, 2010, 3:57 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by darthbimmer
Getting it on in the aircraft lav? Gross. Better to save it for when you land. You can keep it going until then by covering yourselves with a blanket and practicing some petting. That's what I always do.
Old May 26, 2010, 6:18 am

Save it for when you land? why not in the air AND when you land
Old May 26, 2010, 6:47 am

Programs: AC*SE, SPG Gold, HH D
Gross. The bathrooms on planes are almost always dirty and smelly. I can think of many many better places to get laid than up in the air in a smelly airport lav >.<
Old May 26, 2010, 7:49 am
sfo
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM *Gold, Accor Silver
That's exactly what they did, covered themselves up with blankets once they returned to their seats.
Old May 26, 2010, 8:03 am
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
I have to give anybody credit who can do it in an airplane bathroom (with another person ) and not somehow alert the rest of the plane. It's just so tiny and cramped and all that..... Not to mention filthy.
Old May 26, 2010, 9:02 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
so two pax go into the first class head (pun intended ).....where were the fam's?
Old May 26, 2010, 9:06 am

Programs: AA PLT, AAdv since Day One
Originally Posted by goalie
so two pax go into the first class head (pun intended ).....where were the fam's?
Maybe that's who they were?
Old May 26, 2010, 9:46 am

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by sfo
IMO the woman could have done much better in picking a partner.
Like who? You???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.