Wiki Posts
Search

Best route North america to Southeast Asia

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2010, 7:28 pm
Original Poster

Best route North america to Southeast Asia

Hi,

I got a free r/t ticket from aircanada to anywhere in north america. I'm looking to travel to southeast asia by june & july. Wich route should get me the lowest fare?

I've been searching for the last week and I didnt found anything under 1000$... The cities I've been searching for are from JFK,LAX & vancouver to hong kong, bangkok, singapore and jakarta. If you have any route in mind that would be cheaper, with any combination of cities, it would be nice!

Thanks!
Old Apr 12, 2010, 8:57 pm
Original Poster

I found YVR to BKK/SIN for 920$ Is this a good price?

thx
Old Apr 12, 2010, 9:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by lfrider
I found YVR to BKK/SIN for 920$ Is this a good price?

thx
Is that just airfare or all in price? Your travel months are high season so don't expect too many cheap fares.

You might want to look in the mileage run section of the forum. I seen some cheap US west coast to SE Asia fares posted but not on AC.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 7:17 pm
Original Poster

it's 920$ a/i. I think i will go with this because I didnt find anything cheaper.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.