Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Embraer RJ135

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2010, 9:34 am
Original Poster

Embraer RJ135

Can anyone tell me which row is actually the exit row with more leg room on ths Embraer RJ135. Orbitz seat selection shows 12. Some other posts i've read says 9. Which is better with more leg room row 9 or 12? Delta changed my flight this aircraft and I need to select a new seat. Went from 2 on original flight to the back of the bus on new flight, no way...have tight space issues!
Old Apr 12, 2010, 11:22 am

Programs: UA *G MM, AA G MM
Originally Posted by grushing
Can anyone tell me which row is actually the exit row with more leg room on ths Embraer RJ135. Orbitz seat selection shows 12. Some other posts i've read says 9. Which is better with more leg room row 9 or 12? Delta changed my flight this aircraft and I need to select a new seat. Went from 2 on original flight to the back of the bus on new flight, no way...have tight space issues!
Check out this site:

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Del...er_ERJ-145.php

...and welcome to FT!!^
Old Apr 12, 2010, 12:26 pm

Programs: KLM/AF Platinum for life, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Which airline would help? But it is still most likely 9 since the 135 only has 13 rows (so they may say row 14).
Old Apr 12, 2010, 12:58 pm

Programs: Credit Cards
any left side seat (when looking from the back of the plane forward) is fairly spacious as it is both window and aisle seat, heh

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.