Managing lots of trips - APP to use

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Managing lots of trips - APP to use

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2022, 2:28 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/GfL, Lufthansa SEN, Hilton Diamond, misc other stuff
I am using Todoist(.com). It's an app/website that should appeal to those that want a TODO list with some grouping features like 'projects' and 'kanban boards'
Each task/item can have optional flags and reminders that I use to remind myself that I am missing a hotel for a trip or a cancellation deadline for something is coming up.
There's not travel specific features or email import, but it's proven very useful and after testing the free version I upgraded to the paid one months ago.
Old Sep 14, 2022, 2:58 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
I like the Flighty app on iPhone — just for flights but it has a really nice interface.
RedBet likes this.
Old Sep 14, 2022, 5:02 pm

Programs: BA GGL, RyanAir MillionMiler :( ;
I use OneNote and have a section for each trip. I can “send to OneNote” from any email confirmations in Outlook and can scribble notes onto the pages with iPad and pencil. I sort the pages into the sequence of my trip. Sometime use CheckMyTrip in addition, which is reasonable for flight change notifications
ed_flyer, SxMan and cwoo like this.
Old Sep 15, 2022, 4:16 am

Programs: Wyndham Diamond
I use TripCase. I find the UI a lot more intuitive than TripIt.
Old Sep 15, 2022, 5:24 am

I use TripIt.

My employer uses SAP Concur for expenses, Concur owns TripIt so I was able to activate a free Pro subscription through Concur apps.
plancast likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2022, 5:45 am

Also highly recommend TripIt. I love the timeline layout. The ability to add notes, activities, restaurants, etc. in addition to flights and hotels is indispensable.
Old Sep 21, 2022, 10:31 am

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Stripe
I use Excel.
+1.

Tried TripIT, but I like Excel better 'cause I can customize even with photo inserts & maps in JPG. Then print to PDF for my phone. Also a copy on OneDrive (with lock). Works for me since 2008.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.