Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

Amadeus - How to access/cancel/modify a PNR ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amadeus - How to access/cancel/modify a PNR ?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2015, 6:48 pm
Original Poster

Access to itinerary based on amadeus or airline booking reference

Hi,

Is it possible to get information on an itinerary based on amadeus or airline booking references? if it's not your itinerary.
Old Jul 26, 2017, 1:47 pm

Thumbs up Amadeus - How to access/cancel/modify a PNR ?

Hello everyone!

I am in a bit of a bind here, very new to Amadeus and only finished a basic training, so I'm having some problems here and there.

What happened is that I finished the whole flight itinerary selection and I filled out the PNR and finished the transaction and received a booking code, which I could now pass on to IATA for ticketing, but I just realized I have to change some things, so I would like to cancel the whole thing.

I have found the command XI for canceling the whole itinerary, but for some reason it's not doing anything and I can't seem to figure if I am doing anything wrong.

I can find my booked itinerary with the RT command and then I should just enter XI, right? Am I supposed to "select" the booked itinerary in some other specific way before using the XI command? Am I trying to do something that can not be done?

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Regards,
Liv
Old Jul 26, 2017, 2:50 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hyatt Platinum,Marriott Silver,Hilton Honors Gold
Again, as you say do the "XI" and then do the "receive and end" by going RYourname then E which is for ENTER
Old Nov 8, 2017, 12:38 pm

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
How to Access Amadeus Operating Record? [for seat selection on a code share]

There is a lot of discussion on how to select seats on code share flights. The issue particularly is when an operating carrier's system is Amadeus.

There are 2 scenarios:
1) seat map for marketing carrier is available => no issues in this case.
2) seat map for marketing carrier is not available

I know from experience when generic seat requests do work (I presume in 1A it is ST/RQST/XX where XX is seat number or ST/NSSA or ST/NSSW but i cannot confirm yet).

And of course most agents do not know how to do it.

The question I have is a bit technical though - in Sabre the operating carrier PNR is always 'public', can be accessed by a traveller once the record locator is known.

However, in Amadeus the operating record seems to be hidden. Can someone enlighten me please in which form it exists and how to access it?

The reason i think Amadeus operating record is somehow accessible is that in my CZ eticket record (on CZ website) for an AF operated flight it is showing the flight with AF flight number and booking code Z (while the marketing flight is CZ with booking code I).
Old Nov 16, 2017, 4:28 pm

Is there a tool to modify an Amadeus booking (change emails) ?

Hello all

I would like to access to my booking (I think made on Amadeus - Air France ticket) in order to modify the emails addresses written on it.
With the airline website I can only access to my primary email but others have been registered in the booking and i can just see them on "check my trip".

Do you know if it's possible to do it by yourself with a tool without asking the airline or the travel agency?

Reason: I want to upgrade in P my booking but I dont want this information be shared by email to other person than me.

Thanks for your help !
Best regards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.