Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GTFOFlights.com - Deeply-discounted and mistake airfares updated daily

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2016, 4:18 am
Original Poster

GTFOFlights.com - Deeply-discounted and mistake airfares updated daily

Being opportunistic travelers that go where the deals lead us, my buddy and I whipped up GTFOFlights.com—a site that publishes a curated list of heavily-discounted airfares (20-60% off) whether they be flash sales, promotions, or mistake fares.

We're starting out with flights departing SFO and LAX, and will be branching out to other airports nationally. We'll also be adding a notification function (via email or a standalone app) as some of these deals are time sensitive.

We just started and would appreciate any feedback!
Old Dec 28, 2016, 11:57 pm
Original Poster

Just a heads-up that we've now expanded to Seattle, New York, and Chicago! Would love to hear folks' feedback, particularly around the following:

- What pieces of information about a deal most influence your decision to buy?
- Is the deal score meaningful/useful to you?
- Are there any notorious airlines that you just won't fly on regardless of the discount.
- Any features/functionality you would like to see added?

Thanks!
-

Last edited by Swannifer; Dec 29, 2016 at 12:20 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.