Search

Price alerts and Creative routings ?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2014, 6:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Price alerts and Creative routings ?

Hi..
While have been a member of this forum for long, never actually managed to get any of the attractive MR deals here etc..
Now hope to change that in the new year

What I usually do is search multiple sites like skyscanner, itamatrix, travelocity etc for a specific city pair I want to travel to and then buy the economical one unless it has long layovers..Usually have a budget in mind and if those fit in that, I get the tickets done..

Now, have currently moved to Moscow (Russia) and will be here for the next 1 year..and interested to try new destinations if I get steal deals..

Q1 : Which are the sites to create fare alerts from Moscow ?
Q2 : Say I want to go to DELHI, I check out the sites and get the lowest fare of USD 450 from Moscow to Delhi. I want to try out multi city routings to get more miles and also to visit those places if possible at similar prices.
Q3 : Any way to get to know mistake fares on specific routings other than check FT regularly ?

I see the http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milea...ge-thread.html but am not getting it how to check out the routing enabling me to go from X - Y with multiple city transit stops at most effective prices .

Basically need guidance on things to explore when I know the origin and destination , but am flexible with routing to get maximum bang for buck..

Read thru some of those threads but need some help

Seek help..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.