Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

Is there a service that notifies for seat changes?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2013, 2:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Platinum, Hilton Gold

I'm a DL PM and am constantly frustrated by equipment changes. I tend to book well in advance and often travel with my wife. we select the best seats for us considering the equipment. But, equipment changes, and Delta will put us in seats we don't want to be in - without any notification.

Anyone know of a service (like ExpertFlyer - but they don't seem to do this) that will notify me of any equipment and/or seat changes when they happen?

thanks,
bert
Old Jan 31, 2013, 2:46 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
EF does have seat alerts. You can ask for an email if your currently assigned seat becomes vacant, but this might not be sufficient if DL gives it to someone else right away.
Old Feb 4, 2013, 3:13 am
Suspended

ExpertFlyer is providing the services which notify you by SMS if there is a change in seat, also airline like Air Canada, US airways are providing this kind of services.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.