Wiki Posts
Search

Sharper Image Quiet Place Headphones??

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2006, 11:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P, Hertz 5*, Avis Preferred
Sharper Image Quiet Place Headphones??

I was curious to know if anyone has tried these headphones or know anything about them. Especially how they compare to the bose quietcomfort 2's or the shures/ultimate ears

thanks!!
Old Jun 15, 2006, 9:14 pm

Programs: UA 1P, NW GE, HH Diamond, PC Plat
Originally Posted by Madhouse24
I was curious to know if anyone has tried these headphones or know anything about them. Especially how they compare to the bose quietcomfort 2's or the shures/ultimate ears

thanks!!
I just got a set. This is my first set of NC headphones and am impressed.

One thing I notices however, was in the store, the sample set was perfectly quiet when turned on, and the new set that I bought have a slight 'white noise' sound that I can hear when turned on. I don't know if this is standard for a NC headset or if I have a defective pair.

Thx
Old Jun 15, 2006, 9:29 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Exec Platinum, QF Platinum and Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Madhouse24

thanks!!
I haven't tried these, but did try several brands before chosing the Sennheiser noise cancelling headphones. They were OK but still let in some sound on planes. Then I lost them, and replaced with PlaneQuiet. These were poor quality and I returned them. Finally bought Shure e5 in-ear speakers. Expensive but excellent - and not bulky like the over ear units. I use them at the gym and in planes - fantastic product.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.