Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Toshiba Satellite A35-S159 Problem

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2004, 6:56 pm
Original Poster

Toshiba Satellite A35-S159 Problem

My Toshiba Satellite A35-S159 has been shutting down by itself lately, has this been happening to anyone else? Is it because of the CPU Usage? The heat produced by the notebook itself? Anyone with similar problems or answers please reply! Thanks in advance!
Old May 24, 2004, 7:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

What kind of shutdown?

A clean windows shutdown or a system faliure kind of shutdown (aka just turns off)?
Old May 24, 2004, 10:03 pm
Original Poster

Just turn off, no warning, and then black screen
Old May 25, 2004, 11:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: 2008 FT1 Fantasy Football Champion
Running on battery or cord?
Old May 25, 2004, 3:25 pm
Moderator: Mileage Run, United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 3MM; Hyatt Glob*****; Hilton Diamond
When mine did this, it eventually stopped turning on altogether. Back up everything you can before you're unable to turn it on. It turned out to be the motherboard. It was still under warranty and I used their UPS overnight system to send it to Kentucky for repair. It was effeciently repaired the same day it was received. They returned the computer via UPS and UPS "lost" it. Believe me, this is a nightmare no one should go through. Here I am more than 5 weeks later still without my computer or a replacement computer. If they suggest service, I would opt for a local service center if you have that available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.