Wiki Posts
Search

T-mobile Hotspot - 300 minutes free

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2003, 12:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, HH Dia
T-mobile Hotspot - 300 minutes free

For all your airline lounge wireless needs...

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
Unlimited National - Annual
Promotion includes 300 free minutes of use within the first 30 days after activation. At promotion expiration, you will be charged $29.99 per month with a minimum 12 month commitment. Includes unlimited minutes and data transfer at all service locations nationwide.

Unlimited National - Month to Month
Promotion includes 300 free minutes of use within the first 30 days after activation. At promotion expiration, you will be charged $39.99 per month with a minimum one month commitment. Includes unlimited minutes and data transfer at all service locations nationwide.

Pay as you go
Promotion includes 300 free minutes of use within the first 30 days after activation. At promotion expiration, you will be charged $0.10 per minute with a 60 minute minimum user session per login. No term commitment. Includes unlimited data transfer at all service locations nationwide

Once your free trial has expired, your account will convert to the subscription or metered plan you select below. This promotional offer is not available with the DayPass prepay plan.
</font>
Promotion code is AMWB300102, or just use the link.
Old Feb 11, 2004, 12:06 pm

If you're a Comcast customer who doesn't check their Comcast e-mail (I don't check it very often), you may have missed a rather juicy offer -- buy just one DayPass, and then get a free DayPass every month until December. Promo code appears to be CMWBDP14 but I would presume they actually look for you to have linked from the (password-protected) web page at the Comcast site.
Old Feb 11, 2004, 11:09 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AK Gold 75K, etc. etc.
I tried to sign up for the comcast offer and used the same user name and password under which I already have a day pass account. They didn't let me buy my one day pass with the comcast link--there was a notice that I am already a subscriber.

Apparently the offer is only for new subscribers to T mobile hotspot. You might be able to work this if you use a new username and a different address. Of course they might key in on the credit card number as well.
Old Feb 12, 2004, 3:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
Signing up for the unlimited plan via this method might well disqualify you from earning the 10k FF miles promotions that are frequently offered by T-Mobile and various airlines.

Right now, through 3/31 UA is offering 10k for the annual plan. AA is down to 3k (it was 10k in January). DL is 3k as well.

Old Feb 12, 2004, 8:35 pm
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
With credit to pgary's website, he actually shows DL and AA still offering 10,000 miles for signing up plus you get a free day pass and your year "contract" does not start until after you use your free day pass. So, for $360 you get 10,000 miles and 1 day + 1 year that doesn't start until the first time you use the service ... not a bad deal if you'll use the service much. Can someone provide a link to the United 10,000 mile offer (the link on pgary's website has no mention of any miles, which makes me a bit leery).

American T-mobile 10,000 mile offer

Delta T-mobile 10,000 mile offer
Old Feb 12, 2004, 10:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
Beckles - first, thanks for the alternate links for AA and DL.

It seems that the United offer link is not working. Here's the Mileage Plus page that lists the offer (scroll down to mid-page):

http://www.united.com/page/article/0,1360,1262,00.html

But when you click on the link, as you stated in your message, the page to enter the Mileage Plus number is bypassed.

But as you see, the MP page clearly says "Now through March 31, 2004".

Using the direct link has the same 'bypass' effect:

http://t-mobile.com/hotspot/united

BTW, here is the page on aa.com which states 3k (obviously the alternate link has the correct, valid information and is the one to use):

American

(The delta.com page, which said 3k last Thursday, has now been corrected - I wonder if they read the previous posting)

[This message has been edited by Non-NonRev (edited Feb 15, 2004).]
Old Feb 15, 2004, 7:09 am

Programs: HYATT-Nothingness; Starwood-Nothingness; AA-Nothingness
2000 free Wi-Fi minutes on T-Mobile from Dell:

www.t-mobile.com/hotspot/dell
Old Mar 12, 2004, 2:12 am

Programs: Almost all status expired. Hilton Silver. UA 0.8 MM. AA 0.6 MM.
The 2000 free minutes with Dell has a $200 early termination fee. I'm wondering if you can try this in the first month without incurring a penalty on the "Metered Plan"

To try T-Mobile for free

1) Try code "ATIB30043"

2) Select the "Metered Plan" option (#3)

3) You will get 300 minutes free in the first 30 days.
After that, NO monthly fee, but $6 minimum for each connection (0.10/minute).

[This message has been edited by mitchell (edited Mar 12, 2004).]
Old Mar 17, 2004, 4:39 pm

So, just so I am clear on this. Does anyone have experience using the free 2000 minutes in the UK? I understand that the pay as you go plan does not work in the UK, but will the free minutes work if I sign up for the Unlimited National plan?
Old Mar 18, 2004, 11:52 am
Suspended

Edited to say if anyone say my post of 3/18/04 regarding the getting either the $19.99 rate after signging up for the one year Hot-spot contract.
DO NOT DO IT, I lost my miles and is currently attempting to get them back because a CSR incorrectly told me it was OK.

You cannot get the discounted rate until after the 12 months are completed or you will lose the 10k bonus miles.

e-mail me if you want more details.

Mike

[This message has been edited by MIKESILV (edited Mar 19, 2004).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.