Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Technology
Reload this Page >

ATT International Calling Plan - How much Cellular Data included?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2021, 2:30 am
Original Poster

From the FAQ and & their main webpage, I can see that the ATT international calling is $15.00 / month per device + a per minute charge
https://www.att.com/international/long-distance/

I don't see where ATT specifies how much cellular data is included for the $15 / month International plan.
Do you?

If my current plan has unlimited data, is that continued when roaming?
Old Nov 26, 2021, 9:01 am

This is an add on plan for unlimited calling plans for calls from the US to the 85+ countries. Current post paid monthly plans from 4GB to unlimited data are eligible for the domestic add on.

This plan is not for roaming but for calls from the US to 85+ countries.
Old Nov 26, 2021, 11:10 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TGarza
This is an add on plan for unlimited calling plans for calls from the US to the 85+ countries. Current post paid monthly plans from 4GB to unlimited data are eligible for the domestic add on.

This plan is not for roaming but for calls from the US to 85+ countries.
You are 100% correct. I was just logging back on to say:

​​​​​​​"Never mind...
My question indicates I was mis-understanding the new options, based on remembering what the now-discontinued ATT Passport plans offered.

What I need is the ATT International Day Pass"
Old Nov 30, 2021, 9:11 am

Programs: ua Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Gold, National Executive, Avis First
Originally Posted by MareLuce
From the FAQ and & their main webpage, I can see that the ATT international calling is $15.00 / month per device + a per minute charge
https://www.att.com/international/long-distance/

I don't see where ATT specifies how much cellular data is included for the $15 / month International plan.
Do you?

If my current plan has unlimited data, is that continued when roaming?
EDIT: Never mind, ignore the below, all covered above while I was typing...

That plan you linked is for calling internationally from the US. Your regular data applies when in the US (and for many AT&T plan Canada and Mexico as well, but those are not in some older plans).

If you are asking about using data while you are outside the US, those are different. For short trips, they have international day passes where for for $10 per a 24 hour period, you can use your existing minutes and data (which are probably unlimited). For any day you will be on wifi or so, just shut off the cellular radio and you won't pay the $10. Check the countries, because the international day pass is good in a lot, but not all countries. There are also pay-per-use options. AT&T has had a monthly option as well for a long time, but at least on some plans, that is not offered anymore.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.