Wiki Posts
Search

Auto-Populated Calendar Events not Sharing

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2020, 10:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS 75K
Auto-Populated Calendar Events not Sharing

Wasn't sure whether to put this here or in the AS section since it's AS flights I'm having trouble with. So, when I purchase a ticket, the date/time nicely shows up on my Google Calendar with the other events in my life. I'm getting tired of notifying my mother everytime I have a flight (or change) and figured I'd just share my Google Calendar with her. No problem so far.... I share, she accepts and all is well.... except all events show up EXCEPT flights that are auto-populated. Fwiw, I see a padlock in those events but don't know how to change it or unlock it. Is there a setting somewhere to unlock this event and allow it to be seen when sharing my calendar. I "Googled" and didn't get anything. Thanks!
Old Dec 20, 2020, 10:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS 75K
Just found it..... Settings>General>Events From Gmail - Change from "Only Me" to "Calendar Default".

I should have known as soon as I posted I'd figure it out.... Hopefully, this helps someone in the future.
ajGoes likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.