Wiki Posts
Search

New Microsoft Edge Issue

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2020, 10:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Skymiles KE Skypass
New Microsoft Edge Issue

How many have had their Edge Internet Explorer updated to the new version?

With the latest update, if you accidently close a tab by clicking the large X on the program, it does not warn and ask you if you want to close all tabs, it just does. I went into the registry to try to change the settings and it is correct with "1", but it still closes all tabs without the warning. If you were able to change the setting, please post on how you did it or will I have to live with this?
Old Jul 5, 2020, 1:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
I find that these days (across multiple Win 10 computers) that when I open a browser (pick any or all of Edge.and Mozilla not sure about Chrome), it automatically opens with the pages I last had open, and then some. Can't remember the last time I opened a browser w/o pre-loaded pages.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.