Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dropbox

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2021, 4:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by COSPILOT
smart sync or select sync isn’t an option for the investigators or admin as they need access to all files. Even IT admits it’s a problem without a solution right now. As of right now their answer is to let the computers bake.
Yikes.
Perhaps dropbox isn't the way to go then for them.
Old Feb 22, 2021, 10:36 am

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by yyznomad
Yikes.
Perhaps dropbox isn't the way to go then for them.
IT had her switch to selective. That computer still runs like a gaming machine hooked on Fortnite and will likely 'cook' this battery as well. I wish they would let her use a desktop pc from home at this point, as the fan noise from the Dell is maddening. Wearing noise cancelling headphones in the home office helps, but that is of course a joke on my part and not at all practical.
Old Feb 23, 2021, 6:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
I wish Dropbox had a general 1TB product...
Old Feb 23, 2021, 10:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by yyznomad
I wish Dropbox had a general 1TB product...
Or even something less than that. I'm after the syncing, not the cloud storage. The three device limit is somewhat annoying but it's not worth the $9.99/mo to avoid it.
Old Feb 24, 2021, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel
Or even something less than that. I'm after the syncing, not the cloud storage. The three device limit is somewhat annoying but it's not worth the $9.99/mo to avoid it.
Yeah, I think I could also do fine with 0.5TB too... I'm at around 300GB atm but it can fluctuate wildly at times.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.