Gogo smartphone day pass

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gogo smartphone day pass

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2017, 3:26 am

Programs: Delta Diamond
So I know their site says "domestic" flights but T-Mobile gave me free internet on Gogo wifi to Japan.

It still saya 1 hour but wifi worked the whole flight free after timing out after an hour and prompting me to click keep messaging or trying to sell me a wifi package.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 2:25 pm

T-Mobile FTW! and as others have said, make friends with a T-Mobile customer. One of my friends used my # (without telling me) and dropped me an e-mail from the plane, thanking ME for being a T-Mobile customer.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 7:47 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond
Originally Posted by KRSW
T-Mobile FTW! and as others have said, make friends with a T-Mobile customer. One of my friends used my # (without telling me) and dropped me an e-mail from the plane, thanking ME for being a T-Mobile customer.
did tmobile email you or did your friend? lol
Old Jul 26, 2017, 10:42 pm

Programs: DL Plat
I'm so upset about this. I thought I had 1 pass left, so I tried to connect to it while still on the ground using Delta's new 2Ku wifi, but it said I didn't have any, so I switched back over to Verizon LTE while taxiing (shhh don't tell) to buy another $8 pass using the link above and it didn't work.

I cannot justify paying $19 for a day pass, and then $25 if you want to stream. That is absurd. Now that we finally have the bandwidth we need with 2Ku, shouldn't prices be coming DOWN!?
Old Sep 2, 2017, 9:08 am

Originally Posted by BarryL
I do this all the time. They added in a billing zip code, but they removed it shortly after. All you need is a active T-Mo #.

It was a good run. I bought 10 of them last year. Shortly after I discover T-Mo deal.. have only used half my passes. They expire in a couple months.
Hey! Do they still work, would you like to sell them?
Old Sep 2, 2017, 10:34 pm

Programs: Alaska LTG, HHonors-Gld, IHG-Dia, LT MR Ti
Originally Posted by Lenchik
Hey! Do they still work, would you like to sell them?
I have three left, they expire on 10/15.

BTW I'm not allowed to "sell" anything on FT, can only trade.

Last edited by BarryL; Sep 3, 2017 at 7:53 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.