Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Corner App for iOS

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2015, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Corner App for iOS

Just recently stumbled across a travel app called Corner that lists all fares from one airport to hundreds of other airports if you give it your departing airport and dates. You can filter by alphabetical order, price, trip duration, destination weather. Pretty cool if you want to go somewhere but don't know where to go! There's a "this weekend" feature too. I also hope one day you can filter by airline or alliance.

Haven't had a chance to compare the rates on the app to know if the rates are truly the best deal. I believe the app only pulls in rates from a few sources, such as expedia. I've played around with it but haven't had a chance to book anything through the app.

Rather than me explaining all the features, the video does a really great job at showing how easy this app is:

https://cornerapp.com/en/

Not sure if there's anything else like it on the iPhone? Or even a website that's as simple?

Anyone else using the app?
Old Sep 12, 2015, 10:02 am

Can you specify airlines?
Old Sep 12, 2015, 11:10 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DrewGzy
Can you specify airlines?
I don't think so. Or if there's a way to do it I haven't figured out how.
Old Sep 12, 2015, 5:26 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Looks pretty impressive so far. Nice particularly for last minute mileage/segment runs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.