Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help where to get Virgin Mobile Canada Top up Card

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2014, 5:18 pm
Original Poster

Help where to get Virgin Mobile Canada Top up Card

hi guys I'm planning on a trip up to Canada(Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal) for a wk and i looked everywhere and it seems Virgin Mobile has the better Data plans for my needs. i do plan on Pay by the Min plus the Data package. now I'm having a hard time finding a couple refills cards that i need to top up the card.

so my question is anyone know where online i can get it from? or at least at Niagara Falls.

would be really appreciate if anyone can help me with this...

(need $30 on each of top up cards x 2)
Old Mar 4, 2014, 10:24 am

Programs: DL Kettle| HH Pot
Originally Posted by 01stang
hi guys I'm planning on a trip up to Canada(Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal) for a wk and i looked everywhere and it seems Virgin Mobile has the better Data plans for my needs. i do plan on Pay by the Min plus the Data package. now I'm having a hard time finding a couple refills cards that i need to top up the card.

so my question is anyone know where online i can get it from? or at least at Niagara Falls.

would be really appreciate if anyone can help me with this...

(need $30 on each of top up cards x 2)
I bought my Virgin Mobile SIM on eBay and asked the seller if he had any top up cards. Where did you get your SIM?
Old Mar 4, 2014, 12:22 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by EmptyKim
I bought my Virgin Mobile SIM on eBay and asked the seller if he had any top up cards. Where did you get your SIM?
yes i also bought my sim on ebay... i had emailed/msg the seller if he had any topup cards but he/she did not reply my msg yet
Old Mar 4, 2014, 3:25 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold
Any 7-11, drug store, grocery store - they should all be able to sell you top-up vouchers.

Any major mall will also have a Virgin Mobile Canada booth or store for you to get the top-ups at.
Old Mar 6, 2014, 8:11 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by roastpuff
Any 7-11, drug store, grocery store - they should all be able to sell you top-up vouchers.

Any major mall will also have a Virgin Mobile Canada booth or store for you to get the top-ups at.
thanks. I'm just trying to get the top up card prior entering canada. coz i'll be driving up thru niagara falls, I'm not sure if i can find a grocery/7-11 there where all the tourist attraction is gonna be...
Old Mar 6, 2014, 2:09 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold
Can you do it online?

https://www.virginmobile.ca/myAccoun...en&itcid=FOT:1
Old Mar 6, 2014, 2:20 pm

Programs: DL Kettle| HH Pot
Originally Posted by roastpuff
I beleive you have to have a Canadian bank account in order to top up your SIM online. You can use a top up card online, but you have to get a top up card...

Maybe ping one of the Canadian members on this board to see if he/she will buy you a top up card? Maybe that should be a section in this forum.
Old Mar 6, 2014, 2:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
The non-tourist part of city of Niagara Falls has supermarkets, Target/Walmart and 7-11 which sells phone top up cards. They are along the way from the Falls to QEW.
Old Mar 6, 2014, 7:45 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tentseller
The non-tourist part of city of Niagara Falls has supermarkets, Target/Walmart and 7-11 which sells phone top up cards. They are along the way from the Falls to QEW.
cool thanks for the heads up.

yes virginmobile.ca will take credit cards but only canadian's CC so I'm out of luck there... looks like i'll just have to stop by a gas station or something.... i just like to have it all avaliable before hand...

i just didn't know if there was a canadian website that will let u buy top up cards and email me the pin. coz Walmart(USA) does that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.