Mike Cordelli, RIP

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mike Cordelli, RIP

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2013, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum 2.3MM (Lifetime PLT)
Mike Cordelli, RIP

If you search this forum for threads in which the member name cordelli appears, you hit the maximum of 500 results for just the past four years.

It is being reported elsewhere on Flyertalk that Mike Cordelli passed away last week:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/commu...-cordelli.html

Mike was a former moderator of this forum and one of its most helpful members. Among many things, he was known as a rare FT member who not only used his real name but signed every post with his email address, [email protected].

I never met him in person but we exchanged a number of messages about topics here and in the New York City Forum.

Here is a link to his Facebook page if you want to see the face behind so many messages: https://www.facebook.com/cordelli

He will be missed.
Old Aug 17, 2013, 12:10 pm

Programs: Seniors Bus Pass
He will be missed in many ways. On this forum I always read his informative posts with interest.

My condolences to his family and friends.
Old Aug 17, 2013, 3:53 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT, SPG Gold
Terrible news. I enjoyed reading his posts. My condolences to his loved ones.
Old Aug 17, 2013, 5:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AK Gold 75K, etc. etc.
Wow, what a sad surprise. I've never met him in person, but enjoyed the quality of his participation in our community.
Old Aug 17, 2013, 8:36 pm

Programs: DL DM+(segs)/MM, UA Ag, Hilton DM, Marriott Ti (life Pt), TSA Opt-out Platinum
Originally Posted by mikel51
Wow, what a sad surprise. I've never met him in person, but enjoyed the quality of his participation in our community.
+infinty. He will be missed.
Old Aug 17, 2013, 9:09 pm
aly

..his posts and willingness to share will sorely be missed; prayers and condolences to his family and loved ones; amen.
Old Aug 17, 2013, 10:06 pm

Programs: CO Gold, SPG Gold
Mike's contributions benefitted us all and were much appreciated. We've lost a good one.
Old Aug 18, 2013, 3:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Let's keep it all in one place. Please use the existing thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.