Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2012, 10:01 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: DL SM, UA MP.
"Unlimited" data-only SIM for France

Google shows this:

http://www.holidayphone.com/payg-pre...FUU0QgodZDEAww

$7 a day for "unlimited" data in France, no voice, on the SFR network (picture shows SFR packaging and I chatted with them and they confirmed SFR).

But each card only last 3 days so you have to buy in increments of 3 days.

Still a better deal than most prepaid data in France, unless you have to have voice.

Tempted to try it as I have a trip coming up in 2 weeks and hadn't thought about bothering to get a French SIM because there are no good values.

Went ahead and ordered 2 SIMs for $42 total. That includes free shipping if you order 2 or more kits.

They ship out of Sweden! The guy I chatted with says 3-7 days to ship by post. They offer a UPS Express shipping option of 1-2 days for $30.

Their site redirects to some payment processor when you choose to pay by credit card (also Paypal is available). This is typical of overseas businesses. The $42 include VAT over there.
Old Aug 10, 2012, 4:14 am

Is this offer anywhere on the SFR website?
Old Aug 10, 2012, 6:30 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: DL SM, UA MP.
Couldn't find ir but supposedly there is a 6 Euro a day product.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.