Wiki Posts
Search

Lightest carry-on bag

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2023, 4:16 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
A highly-collapsible Nike gym duffel bag -- got this one for free from an NBA All-Star Game -- with two-primary zippered compartments has the best ratio of packed goods to empty bag weight that I've ever had. It has become my standard carry-on bag, as it's so efficient to use even at the airport security screening checkpoints. I doubt it passes even 2 pounds on a scale.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jun 17, 2023, 10:37 am

Just bought a Samsonite d'lite 55cm expandable spinner that weighs 2kg in Europe. I don't think this model is available in the US.
SanDiego1K and tcl like this.
Old Jun 20, 2023, 1:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
Originally Posted by lavedder
Just bought a Samsonite d'lite 55cm expandable spinner that weighs 2kg in Europe. I don't think this model is available in the US.
How much does it weigh in the US, or anywhere else in the world?

I should've resisted but couldn't!
Kestrel, N1120A, gobluetwo and 2 others like this.
Old Jan 10, 2024, 9:24 am

The Osprey Farpoint 40 is a great option if you're looking for a strong and lightweight carry-on bag. Its design conforms to the majority of airline size constraints, and its robustness allows it to endure frequent usage. Its 40-liter capacity offers enough room for necessities, and its small size guarantees that it will fit into the designated space for European carriers. The Osprey is renowned for its high quality, effectively balancing weight, durability, and practicality.
Old Feb 26, 2024, 8:14 am

I'm a fan of Matador's material, they're really long lasting and durable! Had my 16L for many years now. They have packable options and the carry-ons should be fantastic.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.