Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Level 8 rollers

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2024, 6:37 pm
Original Poster

Level 8 rollers

I’ve been thinking about ditching my 26” Ebags two wheeler and getting the 20” Level 8 Voyageur (the one where the handle is wide rather than skinny).

Anyone have this case and like it? I think taking two 20” four wheelers is easier considering weight will be evenly distributed between bags. Checking one of the 20” probably appreciated by ground crew too - far less weight to lift into the cargo bins.
Old Feb 10, 2024, 7:14 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by Beetles
I’ve been thinking about ditching my 26” Ebags two wheeler and getting the 20” Level 8 Voyageur (the one where the handle is wide rather than skinny).
I dislike a wide handle. I always have a carry on bag that I slide over the handle. It can't be done when the handle is as wide as the suitcase.
Old Mar 2, 2024, 3:31 pm

Programs: AA
I'm curious about Level 8 in general. Considering a medium checked bag. Does anyone have experience with this brand?
Old Mar 2, 2024, 5:01 pm
Formally known as reinmedia

Programs: AA EXP | EX UA 1K | Marriot Titanium
Originally Posted by theshaun
I'm curious about Level 8 in general. Considering a medium checked bag. Does anyone have experience with this brand?
Yes, I own the carry-on and the trunk. Both are fantastic and I find them to be sturdy and a great value. I've had them for almost three years and would definitely recommend them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.