Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Goruck GR-1 & Regional Jets

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2018, 12:54 pm
Original Poster

Goruck GR-1 & Regional Jets

Has anyone had success with placing a 26L GR-1 in the overhead on either an EMB-145 or CRJ 700 ?? I have a couple of up-coming flights with segments aboard this equipment and am looking for a smaller bag that will pass scrutiny. GA's are getting tougher; last week I had to valet check my Aeronaut. Plan B would be to use a Red Oxx XS Aviator .Any other suggestions??
Old Dec 18, 2018, 6:28 pm

Yes. The GR1 is all I use. And worse case, I just place it under the seat in front of me.
Old Dec 24, 2018, 4:34 am

Programs: UA-GS 1MM), Hertz Pres Circle, Starriott Titanium)
Originally Posted by LiveOak
Has anyone had success with placing a 26L GR-1 in the overhead on either an EMB-145 or CRJ 700 ?? I have a couple of up-coming flights with segments aboard this equipment and am looking for a smaller bag that will pass scrutiny. GA's are getting tougher; last week I had to valet check my Aeronaut. Plan B would be to use a Red Oxx XS Aviator .Any other suggestions??
I have never had an issue in any regional jet overhead it even fits over seats 1A and 2A on the ERJ-175

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.