Wiki Posts
Search

Ladies travel tote

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2018, 11:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeromexico Platinum and AA Exec Platinum
Ladies travel tote

I have a tumi carry on and I’m looking for a tote bag to use as a personal item. I usually carry a large luis vuitton hand bag but it’s very heavy. I bought a tumi crossover bag for a Europe trip but I want a tote that I can put the small tumi in and an ipad, earphones, snacks, travel blanket. Ant suggestions? Less than $200 would be great.
Old May 15, 2018, 8:47 pm

Definitely look at Peak Design's tote. Right in your price range. Can't vouch for the tote itself, but I own their backpack and messenger bag, and they're stellar. Slightly ndustrial looking, so it depends on your style, but their overall design is off-the-charts legit. I'd post a link but am new to the forum so I can't until I have 5 posts ha. Watch the videos, they're pretty thorough...
Old May 16, 2018, 1:41 pm

I don't know the dimensions of your Tumi Crossover but take a look at the Lo and Sons bags. Their travel tote holds everything and has a sleeve that slips over your suitcase handle. It's cotton canvas though so is pretty much the opposite of the LV. Weighs next to nothing, though. When I need to travel for business I use their OG.
Old May 16, 2018, 6:13 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
I have a Lo & Sons Catalina Deluxe Small and it has more capacity than my Tumi international carryon while appearing much smaller than it actually is. I got it as a duffle to travel with on regional jets in lieu of a wheeled carry-on which must be gate checked but have no doubt I could use it as a boarding tote and a GA wouldn’t care.

My boarding tote right now is a large longchamp le pliage with an organizer in it - but that’s less capacity than my neverfull with the organization inside and may be too small for your liking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.