I need a new checked bag

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I need a new checked bag

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2016, 8:32 am
Original Poster

who fit 10 days worth of clothes and some nice clothes for 2 people in 1 checked bag and still had room in the carry ons? THIS GIRL! Yaaas. Now to make it back like that.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 8:51 am

i've been using a North Face rolling thunder bag in large and XL for a few years now and they are very durable with rollerblade type wheels that glide fairly easily. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a new bag.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 9:31 am

Programs: HHonors / UA M+ / TK M&S Elite
congratulations!

Originally Posted by yellowchef
who fit 10 days worth of clothes and some nice clothes for 2 people in 1 checked bag and still had room in the carry ons? THIS GIRL! Yaaas. Now to make it back like that.
Glad to see your strategy worked and that you hopefully packed a touch less than the kitchen sink.

Happy Holidays!
Old Dec 21, 2016, 4:58 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TPACjv
Glad to see your strategy worked and that you hopefully packed a touch less than the kitchen sink.

Happy Holidays!
Just barely, we were slightly over at first. Luckily we had room in our carry ons. Yay!

Happy Holidays!
Old Dec 25, 2016, 8:23 pm

If you want to try something new, our product readytravel.co is an option. It looks stylish and has a few smart features. Let me know what you think!
Old Dec 30, 2016, 6:18 pm

Programs: SA Air, Air Canada, KLM, BA,Lufthansa, United, AA, Hawaiian, Air New Zealnd, Qantas, Virgin Atlantic
I really like this bag http://www.ebags.com/product/ebags/m...ductid=1325234

They also have a 25" and 21".

I received it just a few days before leaving for Africa. For a little less than two months it took 8 flights and 2 cruise ships and many forms of ground travel. It actually holds more than my 29" Samsonite Lift 2.

It is a combination of hard and soft with a complete barrier you can use to separate them.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 11:00 pm
Original Poster

I may buy one in the future. We managed to get everything home (including gifts) but we had to gate check our carry on at LAX because they were a tad bulky. We were not out of room in the duffel, but we got some heavy gifts so weight was the issue. We looked in to mailing some of the gifts home but that was also kind of expensive and they were fragile.

I'm really happy with this bag and while I wish it was slightly lighter when empty is got a lot of room and seems very durable.
Old Nov 12, 2019, 2:51 am

Programs: EY Plat, Accor Plat
Having had the last generation of these babies the new gen that went up a few days ago looks very promising. I’m usually sceptical of claims on Kickstarter etc But these are the best 4 wheel spinners I’ve used, Ive had Rimowas and some Tumi’s and these are great. The new version of the Kabuto takes care of my biggest issue with the previous generation which was an easy device pocket attachment for TSA check etc and way to charge devices in bag with USB-c.

Theyve shipped in the past and it’s been a great bah, the new one also had a received by Xmas guarantee and if not they’ll; get refunded.

https://kabuto.kckb.st/797628cc

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.