Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

"No Jet Lag" Flight Fatigue Remedy Tablets vs. Ambien?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"No Jet Lag" Flight Fatigue Remedy Tablets vs. Ambien?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2015, 7:51 am

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel
I took provigil years and years ago when I first started doing lots of time zone difference travel. It kept me awake, but I still felt out of it.

I wouldn't take Ambien because of all the negative stuff I've heard about it. But I take some benedryl and wine to help me sleep on the plane (actually I haven't done that lately). Flying business helps some, too. I take melatonin after I get to my destination and when I get home, but I'm not sure it helps. The one think I know that helps is getting out in the sun. Staying inside makes it worse.

Generally, I'm a day an hour difference person. Sometimes it's better, sometimes it's worse.

Placebos work in drug tests a high percentage of the time (given that they are placebos), so it might work for you, but so would an aspirin if you thought it would cure jet lag.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.