Wiki Posts
Search

30% off 22 pocket travel jacket

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2013, 6:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards
30% off 22 pocket travel jacket

Got mines delivered this morning and wanted to wait before I shared the deal. Quality = brilliant. Price = unbelievable. sleeves are padded and comfy, could do in winter too. will post a detailed review once i get back from germany but initial thoughts are impressive.

Newsletter says the deal ends tonight, available from their website or amazon. £69.99 delivered.

ayegear 22
Old May 14, 2013, 12:08 pm

Programs: AA PLT, UA Silver, EK Gold, Hilton Diamond, Global Entry, Clear
Originally Posted by CrunchyCornFlakes
Got mines delivered this morning and wanted to wait before I shared the deal.
If you got one, why would you wait to the last minute to share the deal?
Old May 14, 2013, 3:24 pm

Programs: Seniors Bus Pass
Thanks for the tip, I had been thinking of getting one of these for a while, so will enjoy the discount. ^
Old May 15, 2013, 9:27 am

Seems like a nice Jacket. I found one that is a bit cheaper and not so touristy looking.

globaltravelclothing.com
Old May 15, 2013, 9:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards
Originally Posted by wolf539
If you got one, why would you wait to the last minute to share the deal?
Valid question. The stingy person that I am, I used a discount code over this deal which worked. Sadly, they seem to have terminated discount codes over this as a mate tried yesterday but didnt work.

Old May 15, 2013, 11:37 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Forest42
Seems like a nice Jacket. I found one that is a bit cheaper and not so touristy looking.

globaltravelclothing.com
Thanks forest! this is exactly what I have been looking for for the cooler trips
Old May 15, 2013, 6:55 pm

Programs: DL, UA, WN, Amtrak, Hyatt, Accor
Ayegear is a rip-off and infringes on the design and patents of Scottevest. The CEO of SEV has written about his legal battle with Ayegear several times. Also, reviewers have noted the inferiority of this product. I have no connection whatsoever to either company.
Old May 17, 2013, 12:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold 1.9 MM flying my way to LT PLAT
Originally Posted by Dianne47
Ayegear is a rip-off and infringes on the design and patents of Scottevest. The CEO of SEV has written about his legal battle with Ayegear several times. Also, reviewers have noted the inferiority of this product. I have no connection whatsoever to either company.
I agree.

I have the Scottevest version but have to battle family members to get to use it. The jacket seems to be very popular with younger folks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.