Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Checkpoint-friendly laptop bag that ISN'T BLACK?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2013, 2:38 pm
Original Poster

I'm searching from the perfect bag to upgrade from a cheap but effective, TSA-friendly Solo laptop case that I bought at Best Buy years ago. I'd like something more upscale, but mainly I'd like to know what choices are available if I want to get away from the standard black coloring.

Ideally, I'd like a rustic canvas+leather design like the bags offered by LL Bean and Timberland. The quasi-military look of Red Oxx would also be acceptable. Too bad none of them have a checkpoint-friendly option.

In addition to a black hue, I don't want a backpack, wheels, or "messenger" style (i.e., a big flap that you have to unclip to access compartments underneath).

Any suggestions to help narrow my searches are most appreciated.

Thanks,
Lee
Old May 11, 2013, 4:32 pm

Programs: Centurion, Delta PM, Hilton Diamond, US Plat Pref, AA Gold, Hertz Plat, Avis Presidents Club
Very happy with my new redoxx cpa briefcase. Comes in bunch of colors
Old May 11, 2013, 4:33 pm

Programs: DL PM | Marriott Gold | Alaska Gold
mobile edge has some good ones

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.