Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sleep aid

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2013, 12:44 am

For me I find that over the counter Zyrtec (for allergies) is a pretty effective sleep medicine, for when I need to fall and stay asleep earlier than usual as with time zone changes, or often on Sunday nights.

I'd recommend it over Benadryl, which has a lot of undesirable side effects like dry mouth and constipation.
Old Jul 1, 2013, 5:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Platinum
OP here...I would be interested to hear if anyone has used Gaia Sound Sleep before. My admin is recommending it and I've read some reviews. Honestly, I'm not the usual person who goes for the natural option...I'd go with something with a little more kick. Just my personal feeling, not knocking those who do and that's why I'm willing to try.

I'm guessing though, much like the reviews on Amazon, everyone will have a differing story.
Old Jul 3, 2013, 9:21 pm

Have a look at Relax-V

A long time here that recently has developed a small fear of flying or like an uneasiness /restlessness when traveling. It's not a major issue but, it prevents me from relaxing and sleeping -especially on long hauls.
I have tried several herbal remedies to change my mood when flying and found a product called Relax-V.

The product is giving me great results as far as providing a calming effect and even giving me the ability to catch some shut eye during the flight. I also like the fact that it is all-natural and doesn't leave me feeling tired or beat up. Their site is informative however, I buy my on Amazon.

I hope this helps and that my post doesn't sound like a commercial. I am just excited about the products results and wanted to share my experience.
Old Jul 13, 2013, 4:00 pm

Unisom (Doxylamine succinate 25mg) works best for me. I've tried all other OTC products but this one knocks me out the best. Benydrl use to work fine, but my body got use to it because i've taken so many over the years because of all the allergies i've had.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.